Perilscape
You must be logged in to gain further access to the forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Perilscape
You must be logged in to gain further access to the forums.
Perilscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JC-SCAPE has come to an end.

+94
parris111
Dark Light
bhrange
i pk jagix
Unholy Range
Uno Hit Ko
Looseminded
gotamaul
L O V I N G
right hat
h o t t y
sylph
Mage meh
jesse22
Ha3kmenow
elvemage ms
darkone
syrus
Raysie
Demented Radio
ice tea pker
gargonault/99 skillz
zzzaaaeee
la ajz
soz 0wned
1 2 3 k0
chinkchink
rinsa1
d34d pk3r
turk2nv
gurt
T 3 C H N 0
wtfjc!@~!@
tornarrow
i gf i
Roxas
cup1d rang3r
JOSH THE N00B
darkest ice
Rand0m
O Skill O
Immense Jelly
urge10
lil!~burn
jcftw12
belke
bas987
0wned by me
baas
purez
an5sozez
Robbie
pk ownage
Fury Of l0l
mr m3n
lemon
i twink il
mystic claws
lem
¤ Volunteer ¤
hothybrid44
xxjoeyftwxx
prodigy
vagina face
Ko addiction
bam
Tombo
final straw
kattie
blocky 0wnz
d r i s t
Co Dragon
pedobear
C R 1 P Z
rawrdee
xxpkzxx
voids pures
statuis pker
masterpker
dont trip
Forums
Redemption I
I Rune I
ilovekierstensomuch
x v3n0m x
What the Buck Is Gay
GHETTOVAGINA
I3itchg0t0wn
Id0wn u
Josh
P0k3 U D3ad
no d bow
Peril
98 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

JC-SCAPE has come to an end. - Page 3 Empty Jc fuck you ass hole nigger ass bitch white boy mother fucker!

Post  vagina face Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:38 pm

Jc i have 2 words for you took me a while to think of them buy finally i found them "Fuck You" seriously stop being a little homo bitch about people duping items and i know how they do it what they do is when they die they protect the item....skulled then drop so one is on ground and they keep theirs its easy and jc put the fucking server up stop being a fucking gay ass homo your never going to make money doing this you should do this for fun and play and listin to people like when peoples account get nulled you dont give a shit you just ignore them so that makes people want to rule break and all your fucking item restarts are you fucking joking!!! and btw nobody here likes fucking perilscape or whatever the fuck it is seriously its so fucking boring i played 15 mins and i had more fun shiting on my old grandpa that has down syndrome seriously take that fucking game down now or im going to fucking shoot myself jc put the fucking server back up now!!!!! nobody wants to play perilscape put it back up now and dont make mods and dont make admins fix why people get nulled and.......... F U C K Y O U ! ! ! ! ! ! ! you fucking faggit

vagina face
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

JC-SCAPE has come to an end. - Page 3 Empty Re: JC-SCAPE has come to an end.

Post  P0k3 U D3ad Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:39 pm

Oi.

Be nice to Jc, OK?

Some people (including I have to admit, me) annoyed him at one stage.

after a while, with many people annoying you it gets too much

you just have to have a break/quit sometimes.
P0k3 U D3ad
P0k3 U D3ad
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  prodigy Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:45 pm

just be grateful he started on it in the first time, its over now, but just remember the good times.

prodigy
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Forums Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:46 pm

ok vagina your a shitface leave peril alone and guesse what if you would've told him how to dupe it wouldnt be gone... L
Forums
Forums
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

JC-SCAPE has come to an end. - Page 3 Empty i can host.

Post  xxjoeyftwxx Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:54 pm

john, i can host the server if you want, i already hosted over 10 servers in the top 5 privite server's many of times, i have the expeirence to run jc-scape. message me back if you have any question's further asked. thanks ~~joey ftw~~

xxjoeyftwxx
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

JC-SCAPE has come to an end. - Page 3 Empty Fuck you jc

Post  vagina face Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:04 am

Like i said before and im going to say again and also famous quote from George W Bush "Fuck you Jc"
..|..///////////__________ ______ ,
....../ `---////////////////----__░░▒ ▒▓▓█
...../_==o;;;;;;;;______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___// B00M head shot in JC's ass hole!!!!!
..//___//
.//___//

vagina face
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  hothybrid44 Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:05 am

Peril wrote:See what Im saying, the first two posts arent even supportive twoards me. They play, they enjoy it, yet they dont care about who runs it, whos the reason they play it..

they wouldnt be very supportive, what have you done? shut down a server because you were getting annoyed with ppl and neglecting it to work on shitscape, sorry i mean perilscape, soz for the typo...

hothybrid44
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

JC-SCAPE has come to an end. - Page 3 Empty Fuck you jc fuck you queer

Post  vagina face Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:06 am

Fuck you jc
vagina face Today at 6:04 am

.Like i said before and im going to say again and also famous quote from George W Bush "Fuck you Jc"
..|..///////////__________ ______ ,
....../ `---////////////////----__░░▒ ▒▓▓█
...../_==o;;;;;;;;______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___// B00M head shot in JC's ass hole!!!!!
..//___//
.//___//

vagina face
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

JC-SCAPE has come to an end. - Page 3 Empty fag

Post  vagina face Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:06 am

Jc i have 2 words for you took me a while to think of them buy finally i found them "Fuck You" seriously stop being a little homo bitch about people duping items and i know how they do it what they do is when they die they protect the item....skulled then drop so one is on ground and they keep theirs its easy and jc put the fucking server up stop being a fucking gay ass homo your never going to make money doing this you should do this for fun and play and listin to people like when peoples account get nulled you dont give a shit you just ignore them so that makes people want to rule break and all your fucking item restarts are you fucking joking!!! and btw nobody here likes fucking perilscape or whatever the fuck it is seriously its so fucking boring i played 15 mins and i had more fun shiting on my old grandpa that has down syndrome seriously take that fucking game down now or im going to fucking shoot myself jc put the fucking server back up now!!!!! nobody wants to play perilscape put it back up now and dont make mods and dont make admins fix why people get nulled and.......... F U C K Y O U ! ! ! ! ! ! ! you fucking faggit.
vagina face
Newb

vagina face
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  vagina face Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:07 am

Jc i have 2 words for you took me a while to think of them buy finally i found them "Fuck You" seriously stop being a little homo bitch about people duping items and i know how they do it what they do is when they die they protect the item....skulled then drop so one is on ground and they keep theirs its easy and jc put the fucking server up stop being a fucking gay ass homo your never going to make money doing this you should do this for fun and play and listin to people like when peoples account get nulled you dont give a shit you just ignore them so that makes people want to rule break and all your fucking item restarts are you fucking joking!!! and btw nobody here likes fucking perilscape or whatever the fuck it is seriously its so fucking boring i played 15 mins and i had more fun shiting on my old grandpa that has down syndrome seriously take that fucking game down now or im going to fucking shoot myself jc put the fucking server back up now!!!!! nobody wants to play perilscape put it back up now and dont make mods and dont make admins fix why people get nulled and.......... F U C K Y O U ! ! ! ! ! ! ! you fucking faggit.
vagina face
Newb

vagina face
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

vagina face
Newb

vagina face
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

vagina face
Newb

vagina face
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

vagina face
Newb

vagina face
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

vagina face
Newb

vagina face
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  vagina face Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:08 am

vagina face
Newb

vagina face
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

JC-SCAPE has come to an end. - Page 3 Empty Sorry man.

Post  ¤ Volunteer ¤ Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:08 am

JC, I feel completely sorry for you.. I agree.. you did deserve better respect than you got.. but you know what? what goes around comes around. If you don't respect the staff members and people who play the wonderful server you've created it's just going to be exactly like a mirror, they aren't going to show any respect back. All in all, you've created one of the best RS2 servers out there, and i hope to see another one soon with more respect in total.

R.I.P JC-Scape, You will be missed.

P.S. Who ever has a problem with this closing is obviously a no-life fat fuck. They need to go get a life.. People cussing and disrespecting JC in these replies are the reason JC-Scape has closed down.

¤ Volunteer ¤
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

JC-SCAPE has come to an end. - Page 3 Empty Wuss cant even take a few insults.

Post  lem Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:08 am

wtf people piss u off so u shut it down??? I bet u were making Heeps of money running this server and u cant take a few insults so u shut it down... Wuss...

lem
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  d r i s t Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:09 am

man i remember the good old days, wen home was burthrope and there was godwars and stuff. those were the golden days of jc scape, haha i'll never forget the one time wen everyone couldn't move and we were all stuck at home. that was great. anyways, i think ur making a mistake shutting it down becuz of a few annoying kids. if u won't host, give it to someone who will host it, who u can depend on to make the server right Smile

d r i s t
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

JC-SCAPE has come to an end. - Page 3 Empty Re:Re:Re:Re:Fag

Post  vagina face Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:10 am

FUCK YOU ASS HOLE NIGERIAN BITCH CUNT HO

vagina face
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

JC-SCAPE has come to an end. - Page 3 Empty I agree

Post  lem Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:10 am

vagina face wrote:Jc i have 2 words for you took me a while to think of them buy finally i found them "Fuck You" seriously stop being a little homo bitch about people duping items and i know how they do it what they do is when they die they protect the item....skulled then drop so one is on ground and they keep theirs its easy and jc put the fucking server up stop being a fucking gay ass homo your never going to make money doing this you should do this for fun and play and listin to people like when peoples account get nulled you dont give a shit you just ignore them so that makes people want to rule break and all your fucking item restarts are you fucking joking!!! and btw nobody here likes fucking perilscape or whatever the fuck it is seriously its so fucking boring i played 15 mins and i had more fun shiting on my old grandpa that has down syndrome seriously take that fucking game down now or im going to fucking shoot myself jc put the fucking server back up now!!!!! nobody wants to play perilscape put it back up now and dont make mods and dont make admins fix why people get nulled and.......... F U C K Y O U ! ! ! ! ! ! ! you fucking faggit.
vagina face
Newb

lem
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

JC-SCAPE has come to an end. - Page 3 Empty faq

Post  vagina face Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:10 am

vagina face
Newb

vagina face
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  vagina face Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:11 am

vagina face
Newb

vagina face
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

vagina face
Newb

vagina face
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

JC-SCAPE has come to an end. - Page 3 Empty fuck you cunt

vagina face
Newb

vagina face
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

JC-SCAPE has come to an end. - Page 3 Empty Martin Luther King Jr once said in quotes below!!!!

Post  vagina face Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:12 am

"FUCK YOU JC RUN THE GOD DAMN SERVER NOW"

vagina face
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next