Perilscape
You must be logged in to gain further access to the forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Perilscape
You must be logged in to gain further access to the forums.
Perilscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JC-SCAPE has come to an end.

+94
parris111
Dark Light
bhrange
i pk jagix
Unholy Range
Uno Hit Ko
Looseminded
gotamaul
L O V I N G
right hat
h o t t y
sylph
Mage meh
jesse22
Ha3kmenow
elvemage ms
darkone
syrus
Raysie
Demented Radio
ice tea pker
gargonault/99 skillz
zzzaaaeee
la ajz
soz 0wned
1 2 3 k0
chinkchink
rinsa1
d34d pk3r
turk2nv
gurt
T 3 C H N 0
wtfjc!@~!@
tornarrow
i gf i
Roxas
cup1d rang3r
JOSH THE N00B
darkest ice
Rand0m
O Skill O
Immense Jelly
urge10
lil!~burn
jcftw12
belke
bas987
0wned by me
baas
purez
an5sozez
Robbie
pk ownage
Fury Of l0l
mr m3n
lemon
i twink il
mystic claws
lem
¤ Volunteer ¤
hothybrid44
xxjoeyftwxx
prodigy
vagina face
Ko addiction
bam
Tombo
final straw
kattie
blocky 0wnz
d r i s t
Co Dragon
pedobear
C R 1 P Z
rawrdee
xxpkzxx
voids pures
statuis pker
masterpker
dont trip
Forums
Redemption I
I Rune I
ilovekierstensomuch
x v3n0m x
What the Buck Is Gay
GHETTOVAGINA
I3itchg0t0wn
Id0wn u
Josh
P0k3 U D3ad
no d bow
Peril
98 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

JC-SCAPE has come to an end. - Page 6 Empty SAD

Post  la ajz Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:01 am

you know what thats the best thing to do actully i still got a vps and i got it for 5years left if you guys want to talk it out i can run this server like never before no lag ill shut down my server just to host this grates server if you ever need me to host this 525 ill be the guy the unkown guy right here:akaweed@live.com <my msn>plasure all mine.

la ajz
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

JC-SCAPE has come to an end. - Page 6 Empty wut?

Post  123456 Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:55 am

so there is no more jc scape its over forever

Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

JC-SCAPE has come to an end. - Page 6 Empty wtf

Post  zzzaaaeee Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:43 am

fkin hell 20 incher orgASM lets fuck nigger hoe shthEAD

zzzaaaeee
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

JC-SCAPE has come to an end. - Page 6 Empty bullshit

Post  gargonault/99 skillz Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:42 pm

cant believe that the disrespect u, i might know how dupe is done so if u want repsond to me and ill see what i can do

gargonault/99 skillz
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

JC-SCAPE has come to an end. - Page 6 Empty omfg narbs

Post  ice tea pker Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:25 pm

omfg!!! who the fuck cussed at Jc!!! FUCKING narbs!!! Whoever did it...you know who u r..and you owe him an opology!!! FFs i loved jcscape and now dum mother fuckers had to ruin it for all of us!!!

P.S- Jc, you did what you gotta do. If you shut server down then aight.. You were a good owner and didnt deserve what they said..

Note- sorry about the cussing lol..Just pist. And i will play perilscape also. =)
ice tea pker
ice tea pker
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

JC-SCAPE has come to an end. - Page 6 Empty Re: JC-SCAPE has come to an end.

Post  Demented Radio Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:53 pm

Faggot go cry some more because people cussed you over the internet, I don't care that you closed it but dude, you had hundreds of people playing at once, you fucked everyone over, you were abusive never spoke to anyone or listened to our sugestions, I tried to explain how duping worked to you, yet all you did was ignore me like every other player.
Perilscape fails people wont play a server like that.
I bid you fairwell...
FAGGOT.

Demented Radio
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

JC-SCAPE has come to an end. - Page 6 Empty fucker

Post  gargonault/99 skillz Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:44 am

Demented Radio wrote:Faggot go cry some more because people cussed you over the internet, I don't care that you closed it but dude, you had hundreds of people playing at once, you fucked everyone over, you were abusive never spoke to anyone or listened to our sugestions, I tried to explain how duping worked to you, yet all you did was ignore me like every other player.
Perilscape fails people wont play a server like that.
I bid you fairwell...
FAGGOT.

dude hes busy u ass hole so stfu dont disrespect him, tahts the shit he doesnt deserve, if u dont liek it leave and dont complain

gargonault/99 skillz
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

JC-SCAPE has come to an end. - Page 6 Empty real talk

Post  la ajz Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:39 am

I GOT A SUGGEST FOR ALL YOU ONE THING IS GET THE FUCK OUT IT'S DONE WITH NO MORE JC SCAPE.AND ANOTHER THING IS HE DID IT ON PERPUS FIRST OF ALL WHY WOULD HE SHUT DOWN JC SCAPE AND SAY YOU'R WELCOME TO PLAY PERIL SCAPE WOW THATS GAY GAME EVEN A DUMB IDIOT WONT PLAY IT GET OVER IT SERIOUSLY HE SHUT IT DOWN BECOUSE HE FEEL'S LIKE IT HE CAN DO WHAT EVER THAT'S WHY ALL OF YOU NEED TO LEAVE THE FOURMS NOW AND LET IT GO IT'S THE END JC SCAPE BOO BOO THERE IS ANOTHER 525 JUST LIKE JC SCAPE WANT TO VISIT NP!!! GOD IT WILL NEVER BE OFFLINE AND EVEN IF IT WILL BE HE WOULD GIVE IT TO SOMEONE ELSE TO HOST IT'S SKULLISLE. http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0wcttjgmmne BOOOOOM!!BOOOOOM!POOOOW! JUST SOLVED YOU'R PROBLEM'S TY YOU ME... scratch Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

la ajz
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  la ajz Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:40 am

la ajz wrote:I GOT A SUGGEST FOR ALL YOU ONE THING IS GET THE FUCK OUT IT'S DONE WITH NO MORE JC SCAPE.AND ANOTHER THING IS HE DID IT ON PERPUS FIRST OF ALL WHY WOULD HE SHUT DOWN JC SCAPE AND SAY YOU'R WELCOME TO PLAY PERIL SCAPE WOW THATS GAY GAME EVEN A DUMB IDIOT WONT PLAY IT GET OVER IT SERIOUSLY HE SHUT IT DOWN BECOUSE HE FEEL'S LIKE IT HE CAN DO WHAT EVER THAT'S WHY ALL OF YOU NEED TO LEAVE THE FOURMS NOW AND LET IT GO IT'S THE END JC SCAPE BOO BOO THERE IS ANOTHER 525 JUST LIKE JC SCAPE WANT TO VISIT NP!!! GOD IT WILL NEVER BE OFFLINE AND EVEN IF IT WILL BE HE WOULD GIVE IT TO SOMEONE ELSE TO HOST IT'S SKULLISLE. http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0wcttjgmmne BOOOOOM!!BOOOOOM!POOOOW! JUST SOLVED YOU'R PROBLEM'S TY YOU ME... scratch Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

la ajz
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

la ajz wrote:
la ajz wrote:I GOT A SUGGEST FOR ALL YOU ONE THING IS GET THE FUCK OUT IT'S DONE WITH NO MORE JC SCAPE.AND ANOTHER THING IS HE DID IT ON PERPUS FIRST OF ALL WHY WOULD HE SHUT DOWN JC SCAPE AND SAY YOU'R WELCOME TO PLAY PERIL SCAPE WOW THATS GAY GAME EVEN A DUMB IDIOT WONT PLAY IT GET OVER IT SERIOUSLY HE SHUT IT DOWN BECOUSE HE FEEL'S LIKE IT HE CAN DO WHAT EVER THAT'S WHY ALL OF YOU NEED TO LEAVE THE FOURMS NOW AND LET IT GO IT'S THE END JC SCAPE BOO BOO THERE IS ANOTHER 525 JUST LIKE JC SCAPE WANT TO VISIT NP!!! GOD IT WILL NEVER BE OFFLINE AND EVEN IF IT WILL BE HE WOULD GIVE IT TO SOMEONE ELSE TO HOST IT'S SKULLISLE. http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0wcttjgmmne BOOOOOM!!BOOOOOM!POOOOW! JUST SOLVED YOU'R PROBLEM'S TY YOU ME... scratch Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

la ajz
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

la ajz wrote:
la ajz wrote:

la ajz
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Raysie Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:34 pm

la ajz wrote:

how could u say that?! Peril, sir, i really wanted to play and now i cant, it would be so kewl if u brot it back. im begging u, plz, i appreciate all who make runescape servers for the sake of others. Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Raysie
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  syrus Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:49 pm

JC is a fucking retard, enough said. He couldn't/wouldn't un null accounts, he wouldn't restore lost items even WITH proof, his staff abused, he never listened to suggestions, the server was offline a lot of the time, he doesn't bother to check out the report abuse section, THERE IS A LOT OF SHIT WRONG WITH THIS NIGGER

syrus
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  darkone Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:40 pm

wow i loved this server and and it was fun i think a lot of ppl liked it just stinks to see it go down from ppl who don't care about hosting thats hard stuff but keep up the good work on hosting

darkone
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

JC-SCAPE has come to an end. - Page 6 Empty :

Post  elvemage ms Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:17 pm

well good luck with you do far- jc its lolalola played when ur server had 5 people it was a good run Smile

elvemage ms
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

JC-SCAPE has come to an end. - Page 6 Empty jcscape down

Post  Ha3kmenow Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:36 am

wow, jc you see what u did to 100s of players that "used" to play jcscape, u just fucked yourself.... so u like what 15? and u cant handle a little cussing? there little kids who think there bad trying to be cool and cussing at u.... u can handle a litttle cussing...

Ha3kmenow
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  jesse22 Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:49 pm

it sucks that your shutting down tthe server but i guess i agree, but theres other options then shutting down the server,
try to fix the dupeing, ban the dupers,

well its your choice but, consider other things then shutting down the server man Jesse/;D

jesse22
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Mage meh Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:26 pm

Who is to say when JC ends?

you?
JC?
Norway?

Intill we get the message that it's over. It's not over.

Im sure you all have played other servers, they are not always perfect.

JC has alot to work on...

If you think this guy is not holding up, then simply qiut and don't make this stupid flame post.

Cheers.
Mage meh
Mage meh
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  sylph Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:43 pm

bye jcscape just got comp back and was hoping to play =( Sad

sylph
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

JC-SCAPE has come to an end. - Page 6 Empty :(

Post  xxjoeyftwxx Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:52 am

well, gf jcscape Sad had a great time.. v2 never came out. would of been beast.. r.i.p jcscape,(//_^)joey ftw(//_^)
i know lot's of you pmed me on jcscape for stuff, asking for certain things.. *cough*, you can contact me on msn, joey2good4ubech@hotmail.com. i play a new server now, best server ever made honestly, wont say the name, not ganna advertise, bye jc..

xxjoeyftwxx
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  h o t t y Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:39 am

wow this sucks jc-scape was the best now i have nuttin to play. its was best server and owner "peril" ive seen all other owners just fuck around and ban me, friends and other people for no fucking reason. i wish it would go back up......

h o t t y
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  right hat Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:28 pm

what a fucking tool get a life.

right hat
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

JC-SCAPE has come to an end. - Page 6 Empty awwww

Post  L O V I N G Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:07 pm

i didnt evan get to play the server....bummer! looked and sounded soooo good!!! =/

L O V I N G
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  gotamaul Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:44 am

wow that really sucks :/ gf best rs private server

gotamaul
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Looseminded Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:35 pm

Well if you think this is a step forward, so do i, i hope to play the server, and have some fun. And people have to save their bullshit for someone who care, they should go and try to make others feel worse. Anyways gratz on starting a new server.

Looseminded
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next